FOR YOUR INFORMATION...

I just wanted to let everyone know that the reason I haven't been blogging lately is because on June 29 I suffered a stroke affecting my left side and have been in hospital ever since. Needless to say, this makes blogging -- typing --(and many other things -- like walking, climbing stairs, cooking, washing, etc!) difficult or impossible to do these days and that's part of why there hasn't been much updating going on here lately. It looks like I may be here (at Drake Center in Cincinnati) for at least 3 more weeks for rehabilitation therapy before being able to go home. In the meantime, I would love to hear from you. I am looking forward to going home, as well as to re-designing my Paavo Project website once I can get back to my own computer and learn how to use Adobe Dreamweaver. I also have several years' worth of photos of PJ with CSO guest artists from seasons 1-4 to add to the site!

Comments

Popular Posts