Paavo Järvi Meets Elizabeth Leonskaja


Check out the cheesy artwork -- a non-artful attempt to make it look like they're both photographed in the same picture, instead of just pasted together. They even posed her arms in a similar way!

I must admit that I try to be more well-informed than your average person when it comes to PJ's inventory, but even I have never heard of this DVD: Paavo Järvi Meets Elizabeth Leonskaja (with the Israel Philharmonic)! (Brahms: Klavierkonzert Nr. 2; Schumann: Symphonie Nr. 1; Glinka: Ruslan & Ludmilla-Ouvertüre)

The only details I could glean from other sources were these: Publisher - Nutech Digital; Running Time: 95 Minutes; Release Date: November 23, 2004; Format DVD; Features Color; ASIN: B00068WRNE; UPC 064572153373. Encoding: Region 0 (Viewable in all countries.)

Just let me know if you'd like to send one my way! (By the way, my friend Alan Teder of ErkkiSvenTuur.com advises me: "If you are going to post more on the site about European or Japanese DVDs then you best alert people that they'll need an international region-free (sometimes called a code-free) DVD player. There are many reasonably cheap models for only $50 or $60 for example at Best Buy here in Canada, so I'm assuming they might be even cheaper in the USA?")

Comments

Popular Posts